In this great video interview, Abel James of The Fat Burning Man, discusses things like “What sugar does to the brain”, ketosis, intermittent fasting, epigenetics, and more, with renowned and respected Dr. Perlmutter, neurologist and author of such popular books as Grain Brain and Brain Maker.
Watching the entire interview video, you’ll learn such things as:
- How food and intermittent fasting changes your genetics
- How food effects one’s risk for Alzheimer’s disease
- What sugar does to your brain
- Great info on ketosis, ketogenic diet, and what your plate should look like
- The science of gratitude
- What things you should do each day to stay healthy as you age
See the original post and detailed show notes on Abel James’ Fat-Buring-Man site here.