John Kiefer is an exercise scientist, nutrition expert, and author of the Carb Nite Solution. With a personal motto of “A sound mind in a sound body,” John applies his knowledge acquired from a career in physics to the realm of fat loss, muscle gain, and improved performance.
In this video interview, some of the things you’ll learn about include:
- Ketogenic diets, why they work, and the mistakes you might be making
- When it’s good to be wrong, and what to do about it
- Why spiking insulin may actually be beneficial
- And the specific reasons Kiefer is trashing paleo on his blog
In reference to that last bullet point, John recently caused a bit of a stir online by posting the article “A Call To Abandon The Paleo Diet And The Pursuit Of Ancestral Health“, in which he basically urges people to stop falling into the extremes of diets, and the stories formed by them which prevent people from thinking for themselves and realizing there is no one perfect right answer for everybody…that diets can be altered, modified, strayed from, and changed depending on individuals’ bodies and lifestyles.
– See more about this video interview/podcast, including complete show notes, on Abel James’ “Fat Burning Man”.